Qstodian Citizen is a citizen security system that allows the rapid control and mobility of citizens along with access to the main safety regulation.
CITIZEN SECURITY PLATFORM
Qstodian Citizen is an application conceived and designed for the management of citizen security at local and national level.
What is Qstodian Citizen?
Main public safety rules and infringements
- Alcohol consumption in public areas
- Drug possession
- Tow away zone signs
- Construction works
- Street selling
- Ticket scalping
- Animals with microchips
- Hazardous waste
- Transfer after accident report
- Transfer after DUI Report
- ITV report
- Driving licence withdrawal…report
Monitoring of people
Access to all police databases both nationally (DNI´s, police records, protected data) and internationally (EU and Interpol).
Why Qstodian Citizen?
Qstodian Citizen allows the total digitalization and automation of the management of administrative penalties at municipal level which results in a significant cost reduction, an increase in the collection of fines and a general improvement in the efficiency and organization of the service.
- Digitalization of the sanctionary process.
- Increase in daily penalty issuance by streamlining procedures.
- Reduction in administrative staff needs.
- Paper savings when issuing a fine.
- Streamlining of administrative procedures.
- Fast database queries (DGT, City Council, etc).
- Updated reference tables (for alcohol and speed control).
- Immediate identification of vehicles and people.
- Increase in on-the-spot payments.
- Savings in paperwork.
- Better organisation.
- Loss of information no longer happens.
- Updated legislation at hand.
- Improvement of the image of Police Officers.
Possibility of integrating additional modules
Business Intelligence Module
Comprehensive module that enables the retrieval of more than 50 types of reports and statistics of municipal penalties.
This module allows the full on-the-ground digitalization of property damage car accident reports for use of law enforcement officers.
Integration with Police Management Program
- Police officers
- Material Resources
- Management of sanctions, Human Resources
Qstodian Traffic is a managed solution that integrates all the services for its correct operation and day-to-day management.
Qstodian provides uninterrupted online assistance and support to both private users and the City Council from 8:00 a. m. until 4:00 p. m., from Monday to Friday inclusive, excluding national and regional holidays.
The FEMP and the DGT have signed a bilateral agreement through which the City Council and the Provincial Traffic Headquarters have acquired a series of obligations. Through SIDEMU, we provide the service of automatic forwarding and consultation without the need for the City Council to send these data manually. (as this is done through the Police Management Software).
- Forwarding of fines incurring point penalties.
- Forwarding of traffic accident reports involving victims.
- ITV (Vehicle Inspection Test)
Whenever the City Council acquires their hardware devices through Qstodian, the former will be responsible for maintenance of such devices without involving third parties, and always providing the appropriate support to ensure their proper functioning (as specified in the contract).
Our firm will instruct all officers to use the applications. Such training will take place at the facilities or address of the client-City Council.
It is divided into two groups:
- Training for Local Police Officers
- Training for Personnel in charge of the project (Police Chiefs, etc.)
Qstodian is committed to providing software maintenance throughout the term of the contract, giving support both online and on-site at the facilities of the City Council if necessary, and resolving issues as soon as possible.
Any change in the rules and regulation, whether at state or local level, any modifications of the City Council systems, as well as any improvements of the application, new versions, etc. will be updated by Qstodian through GooglePlay.